PROBATE JUDGE MILFORD AND ORANGE
General practice attorney at the New Haven law firm Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Erante.
• Attorney representing children and families in our courts for over fifteen years.
• Experienced with divorce and family law, land use, real estate, bankruptcy and business organization.
• Advises and represents municipalities, police officers, first responders and politicians on issues including labor and employment disputes, Freedom of Information Act requests and general litigation.
• Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D. - 2005, Honors: magna cum laude, member of Connecticut Law Revision Commission.
• Member of Milford’s Board of Finance and Council on Aging.
• Trustee to the Boys & Girls Club of Milford.
• Board member on the Friends of Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital.