BOARD OF SELECTMAN
PJ Shanley has a background in corporate finance and 20+ years of experience as a financial advisor. He is a fiscally conservative Democrat, who has worked hard to help implement budgets that make sense for the entire town.
• Served on Orange Board of Finance for 8 years before appointment to BOS
• Financial Advisor/Financial Services Executive, Barnum Financial Group
• Licensed to sell Life, Health, Accident & Disability, Property & Casualty Insurance In CT
• Holds Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Holds Chartered Advisor Senior Living (CASL) Designation
• Knights of St. Patrick, Former Officer
• Orange Democratic Town Committee, Former Officer
• BS Finance, University of Rhode Island
• Amity High School-Class of 1990
The town of Orange holds a special place in PJ's heart. He grew up here, met his wife and most of his close friends here, and is raising a family here. His mother and mother-in-law still reside in Orange.